Hello everyone,
I'm pleased to announce that we've released OOUI v0.28.0 this Tuesday.

Key highlights of this release:
 - New OOUI “Tutorials” section[0]
   Special thanks to GSOC student Hagar Shilo, who has provided us an excellent
   addition to our documentation.
   The tutorials simplify stepping into development with the library.
 - Final code cleanup step after major icon refinement[1], see below.

Possible breaking changes:
The following changes might cause breaking of your interface, please carefully
consider if they affect your code.

- Drop 'find' icon, deprecated in v0.26.2
- Drop 'settings' icon, deprecated in v0.27.0
- Drop cite icons, renamed and deprecated in v0.27.0
- Remove 'clip' & 'unClip', deprecated in v0.26.1
- Remove 'comment', deprecated in v0.26.1
- Remove deprecated 'userActive'/'userInactive', deprecated in v0.26.2

All six icon changes above have been deprecated and announced in former
versions. With this release we've removed them completely.

You can find details on additional new features, code-level and accessibility
changes, styling and interaction design amendments, and all
improvements since v0.27.0 in the full changelog[2].
I'd also like to give a shoutout to Alangi Derick and Tim Eulitz for
their contributions.

If you have any further queries or need help dealing with breaking
changes, please
let me know.

As always, library documentation is available on mediawiki.org[3],
there is comprehensive generated code-level documentation and
interactive demos and tutorials hosted on doc.wikimedia.org[4].

OOUI version: 0.28.0
MediaWiki version: 1.32.0-wmf.18
Date of deployment to production: Regular train, starting Thursday 16 August

[0] - https://doc.wikimedia.org/oojs-ui/master/demos/tutorials/index.html