What if I don’t own the copyright to my photo
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Lucas_Werkmeister,_2017_%2B_WMDE_Logo.jpg>?
The current format of the LICENSE file allows me to specify a different
license, but not who the image should be attributed to.

Am Di., 9. Okt. 2018 um 12:52 Uhr schrieb Niklas Laxström <
niklas.laxst...@gmail.com>:

> la 6. lokak. 2018 klo 3.44 Paladox via Wikitech-l
> (wikitech-l@lists.wikimedia.org) kirjoitti:
>
> > We also have a license file for you to specify the license of your image
> at
> https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/plugins/gitiles/All-Avatars/+/refs/heads/master/LICENSE
> > If none is specified then it defaults to GPL 2.0+.
>
> What if one is uncomfortable or unwilling to license a photo of
> themselves under an open source licence?
>   -Niklas

Lucas Werkmeister
Software Developer (working student)

Phone: +49 (0)30 219 158 26-0
https://wikimedia.de

Imagine a world, in which every single human being can freely share in the
sum of all knowledge. That‘s our commitment.