Hi all,

it is another Tuesday, so I’ll start this week’s round of thanks :)

   - Thanks to Legoktm and everyone else working on MediaWiki code search
   <https://codesearch.wmflabs.org/search/> for this awesome tool! It is
   incredibly useful to be able to search for all references to some code
   you’re going to touch – I would feel much less confident doing any kind of
   cross-repo refactoring without it.
   - Thanks to Ladsgroup, Brian Wolff and everyone else who supported me
   getting +2 rights :)

Have a nice day,
Lucas

--
Lucas Werkmeister
Full Stack Developer

Phone: +49 (0)30 219 158 26-0
https://wikimedia.de

Imagine a world, in which every single human being can freely share in the
sum of all knowledge. That‘s our commitment.