Hello all,

I am Manimaran. I am Free Software Activist and also android developer. I
try to make app for contributing Wiktionary. Which help to record audio
then upload to commons.

I share my efforts to my blog. I face some problem on development. Any one
can help me.

*Blog* :
https://manimaran96.wordpress.com/2019/01/06/spell4wiki-mobile-app-to-record-upload-audio-for-wiktionary/
*Source code* : https://github.com/manimaran96/Spell4Wiki
*APK file* :
https://github.com/manimaran96/Spell4Wiki/blob/master/apk_file/spell4wiki_1.apk

*Issue*

   - When Uploading audio I got an error message* ->
*{“error”:{“code”:”permissiondenied”,”info”:”The
   action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups:
   [[Wikipedia:Autoconfirmed users|Autoconfirmed users]],
   [[Wikipedia:Administrators|Administrators]], [[Wikipedia:User access
   levels#Confirmed|Confirmed users]].”,”*”:”See
   https://en.wikipedia.org/w/api.phpfor API usage. Subscribe to the
   mediawiki-api-announce mailing list at <
   https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-api-announce&gt;
   for notice of API deprecations and breaking changes.”},”servedby”:”mw1226″}
   - But My User name is confirmed via mail. Also Have permission to
   upload. Then I don’t know why comes this type of issue.
   - Also trying with other wikipedians username same error comes all of
   them.