One member of my team sadly left. Now he is pinged every time I upload a
change, passively aggressive reminding him he used to work on this.

Don't get me wrong, I think this is great to get attention for new
contributors, to make sure it is moving forward, but I would suggest to be
able to opt-out of this.

Jaime Crespo
<http://wikimedia.org>