Hi all!

This plugin has been removed entirely from Wikimedia Gerrit[0]. I know of no one who intended to experiment with the plugin in its current form so it is now removed.

I have created a task to track suggestions for this plugin's improvement[1]. This task's scope is to track suggestions for improvements to the reviewers-by-blame plugin so they are not lost in this thread. Implementation details about individual suggestions should (likely) become seperate tasks.

Any discussion about what is needed to re-enable this plugin for Wikimedia's Gerrit is a different discussion for another task and time. We won't re-enable this plugin without notice or without further discussion.