Hi All,

Here are the minutes from this week's TechCom meeting:

* On Last Call ending 20 February 1pm PST(21:00 UTC, 22:00 CET)
Wikibase Front-End Architecture
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T213318> with the caveat that this
is an opportunity for Wikidata to experiment with this approach while
TechCom discusses out to do Front End Architecture in a more
universal/organized way. Also noting this introduces a circular
dependency that should be resolved at some point.

* IRC Meeting 11pm PST February 13 (February 14 07:00 UTC, 08:00 CET)
in #wikimedia-office Use Github login for mediawiki.org -
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T215046>

* Reopened: RFC: Multiblocks - let admins create multiple, overlapping
blocks on a single user <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T202673>
because it was closed due to lack of resourcing rather than it being
something that would never potentially be implemented.

You can also find our meeting minutes at
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Technical_Committee/Minutes>

See also the TechCom RFC board
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/mediawiki-rfcs/>.

If you prefer you can subscribe to our newsletter here
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Newsletter:TechCom_Radar>

Thanks,
Kate

--