Here's a quickie: Alt-Shift+F (or Alt-F or whatever your browser uses for
accesskeys) works in MediaWiki and Phabricator but not in Gerrit.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 11:35 AM Daniel Kinzler <dkinz...@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> * clicking on the name of a repo in a change should take me to a place
> where i
> can browse that repo. It currently takes me to a list of tasks on that
> project,
> which is quite useless. Same for the target branch.

You can click on the commit ID (in the new UI it's next to where you select
the patchset version).
If you want the gerrit admin page of the repo (which is fortunately a lot
less often needed), you can switch back to old UI in the footer, and then
click on the cog icon after the project name, instead of the project name
itself.

> * git review: a nice shortcut for "rebase on change number nnnn". Same as
> the
> rebase button in gerrit, but allowing me to resolve conflicts locally.

check out the commit to rebase on (git review -d if you really want to
rebase on another changese, although that's almost never needed), then git
review -x nnnn
-X instead of -x if it's going to be a cherry-pick.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 1:07 PM Stas Malyshev <smalys...@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> One thing still missing for me is better ability to indicate which kind
> of attention the item needs from me.

Yeah, that view is not great. Besides review scores, it would be super nice
to be able to see in the list view the number of unresolved comments by me
and by the changeset owner.

> Couple of things for git review command too:

On that note (although I think that's a completely different universe,
maintained by the OpenStack community, not the Gerrit one), two small
annoyances I had with git-review:
- When it generates the "multiple changes, Y/N" list, it compares HEAD with
origin/master instead of the actual remote state of master. That can fail
in a number of ways (shows already merged patches, sometimes shows all the
changes which have been merged into core since I last did a git fetch), and
performance-wise it is entirely pointless all the commands which trigger it
involve heavy network traffic anyway.
- When submitting multiple changes from a new repo, it sets up the commit
hook for adding change IDs and adds a change ID to the last patch, but not
the previous ones, so the submit will fail.

> One useful command for me would be "check out a change and put it in a
> branch named after topic of that change, overriding it if it existed".
> This allows easy syncing of patches where more than one person
> contributes to them.

Isn't that what git review -d does? The branch name is less useful, but
usually the change id is at hand anyway.