On 2019-03-09 16:12, Eran Rosenthal wrote:
    - wmgUseSandboxLink
       - Enabled in 80 wikis. Why not enabling it everywhere?

It was enabled on all wikis that were already adding a link to a user's personal sandbox using site JS or a gadget enabled by default.

I wrote that extension as part of my volunteer work, and the goal was to improve page load performance on wikis that already had that link. In my experience discussing any interface changes to Wikimedia wikis is very unfun and I had no particular interest in doing that for this.

--
Bartosz Dziewoński