Hi everyone!

I am pretty sure I am missing something obvious here, but I cannot spot it
and I would appreciate a fresh set of eyes looking at it.

The script at https://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Huji/UserMessages.js is
the backbone of a OOUI-based tool. I have made quite a few of a these tools
in the past with no problem. For now, this tool is only supposed to do two
things: add a link to the "More" dropdown on the top of the page (only if
it is a user talk page), and open a OOUI dialog once the link is clicked.

The first part works and I have verified that the *createWindow* method is
called when you click the link, but the dialog is not shown. Can someone
kindly look at my code and tell me what I am missing?

Thanks,

Huji