On 06/05/2019 18:26, Antoine Musso wrote:
On 06/05/2019 17:51, Antoine Musso wrote:
Hello,

The CI might have missed some events from 9:26 UTC until 14:04 UTC. That is due to a configuration change that has not been worked as expected and caused some patches to be entirely ignored.

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T105474
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T222605

Some patches might thus be missing a CI report and would need to be tested again (either by voting Code-Review +1 or by commenting 'recheck').

Unrelated is that since 14:30 a large amount of job have been triggered.   The sole way I have found to solve it is to hard restart Zuul but that would flush all its of its state.  I am investigating and will come up with an enhancement later this week.

Hello,

The queue has been drained and CI behave properly now. An incident report will follow later on.

Hello,

There were two different issues but both causing similar effect to our user. Hence there is a single incident report:

https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Incident_documentation/20190506-zuul

cheers,

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso