Hi,

Thank you for the positive comments, Stephan and RhinosF1.

I think that there is not a clear public majority opposed or in favor of
continuing to have these threads on Wikitech-l in their current form. The
relatively small number of people who commented suggests to me that most
readers of this list are neutral. I will err on the side of caution and
stop sharing the threads to Wikitech-l. I will continue to post these
threads to Wikimedia-l. Also, I will share modified versions of the content
for these threads in *The Signpost*
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost>, starting with
the next issue of that publication. If someone would like to create a
Wikitech-specific version of these threads, I think that they are welcome
to do that.

Pine