I wanted to restart the thank you Tuesday thread for this week. So heres my
list of thanks:

Paladox, and releng, for all you do for maintaining Gerrit, Phabricator, and CI
so we can keep making so many needed changes to mediawiki and other
software/projects.

Andre, for sorting through hundreds if not thousands of tickets every day,
without him, I’m sure phab would be a mess of unsorted tasks!

Finally, thanks to all the volunteers and staff that are constantly deploying,
and creating patches to make MediaWiki and related projects as bug-free and
user friendly as possible.

--
Devin “Zppix” CCENT
Volunteer Wikimedia Developer