Gergo, thanks for the feedback!

IMO the usability could be improved a lot by removing the little red icon
> from the first row when it is the only one (it seems like some sort of "the
> fields are not filled out correctly" feedback when it is actually just a
> "delete row" button which does not make sense with just one row), and
> making the search button much more prominent compared to the other
> controls. Also maybe making it possible to search by pressing enter in one
> of the text fields.

These are very useful and valid ideas! Can you please file feature requests
and issues here: https://github.com/wikimedia/WikiContrib/issues

> It would be particularly awesome (but maybe hard?) to also count Gerrit
> comments/reviews/merges as contributions.

WikiContrib actually does count both the contributions (Phab + Gerrit) as
total contributions so the total count is correct for the time range
selected. I think there exists a bug in the "contributions timeline view"
though, where colouring of the individual days is not correct sometimes. I
will file a bug for this. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

--
Suchakra