Hello!

We are beginning the process of working on the 1.34.0 release of MediaWiki.
The release is currently scheduled for November 2019.

We anticipate creating the REL1_34 branch on September 30 (aligned with the
final Wikimedia alpha 1.34.0-wmf.25), so we are asking for "pencils down"
on September 29. Once the REL1_34 branch is cut, any patches that need to
get into the release will be in the normal patch master + backport process
until the release in November.

If you have any open Phabricator tasks tagged with mw-1.34-release [0],
please check to see if they are indeed blockers for the release. If not,
please remove the tag from them. Conversely, if there are any blockers that
are not tagged with mw-1.34.release, please tag them.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about this.

Thanks,

Cindy

[0] https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/mw-1.34-release/