Reminder:  please claim your VPS projects.  Almost 100 projects are still unclaimed; in about a month we'll start shutting down projects that no one has spoken for.  Please visit this URL and mark your projects as used:

https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/News/Cloud_VPS_2019_Purge

The following projects remain unclaimed:

analytics
automation-framework
blog
butterfly