Hi all,

Here are the minutes from this week's TechCom meeting:

* Discussed: RFC OpenGraph descriptions in wiki pages <
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T213505>.
This RFC discusses two approaches for generating wiki page descriptions in
OpenGraph protocol.

* Discussed: RFC Balanced templates <
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T114445>.
This RFC discussed the specification and implementation for a balance
property that
can be added to templates in MediaWiki.

* Discussed: RFC Process 2019 amendments <
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T216308>.
This RFC was discussed during last week’s Wikimedia Technical Conference.
See the task
for notes from the unconference session.

* No IRC discussion next week.

You can also find our meeting minutes at
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Technical_Committee/Minutes>

See also the TechCom RFC board
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/mediawiki-rfcs/>.

If you prefer you can subscribe to our newsletter here
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Newsletter:TechCom_Radar>

Best,
- Alex

--