Good evening(good morning) everyone. I named Fokou Joel Bertrand, I am a
computer engineer(in fact I am still learning in the computer engineering
field, second year) in university of Buea (Faculty of Engineering and
Technology - departement of Computer Engineering) in Cameroon. I have a lot
of experiences in the web development(Frond-end). I develop very well in
JavaScript, HTML5/CSS3. Please I'd wish to be a part of yours to propose
some ideas to the amazing devopment of your organization. So I wish to know
how to process from now given that I and a new person here. On that, I'm
really expecting  help from you. Thank you very much.