Pretty sure the answer is no (Although i don't know for a fact).

However, parser cache only lasts for 30 days. So pages will get parsed at
least once every 30 days (if viewed). However that's separate from links
update (aka categories, linter, etc).

I suspect that doing a linksupdate of every article once a month would take
more than a month.

--
Brian

‪On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 1:14 PM ‫יגאל חיטרון‬‎ <khit...@post.bgu.ac.il>