As an aside, this may be a case where generators in the api are useful -
e.g.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/api.php?action=query&generator=redirects&titles=2019%E2%80%9320_coronavirus_outbreak&prop=pageviews&pvipmetric=pageviews&pvipdays=60
(Note: does not include the actual non-redirect article in the results, and
you have to pay close attention to the continue parameters)
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/api.php?action=query&generator=redirects&titles=2019%E2%80%9320_coronavirus_outbreak&prop=pageviews&pvipmetric=pageviews&pvipdays=60&grdlimit=max&formatversion=2