Hi ACN,

I am thinking about including the video in a piece for The Signpost, but if
importing the video from YouTube to Commons would be very time consuming,
then I'm OK with skipping that.

Looking at a bigger picture, a question is how much use of proprietary
services should be required for Wikimedia activities or to obtain Wikimedia
content. That's a complicated question and I'd prefer not to go into that
deeply at this time, but I'm aware of some of the issues.

Pine