Hey,
A quick update. In order to improve its security, from now on,
ticketmasters don't need to know your username and password (and don't send
them your desired username and password anymore). You ask them a token and
they generate you an one-time-use token for you and then you can use that
in https://meet-auth.wmflabs.org/create to create your account for yourself.

Stay safe, stay home.

Amir (he/him)