Hi all,

Here are the minutes from this week's TechCom meeting:

* On last call until 2020-05-13 at 20:00 UTC (13:00 PDT, 22:00 CEST):
RFC Remove Android 2.0+ from basic support in compatibility matrix
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T249788>

* Moved to resourcing phase: RFC A modern and restrictive skin system using
Mustache
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T249673>

* Moved to resourcing phase: RFC Per namespace view restrictions
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T249380>

* Moved to exploration phase: RFC Hybrid extension management
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T250406>

* No IRC discussion scheduled for next week

You can also find our meeting minutes at
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Technical_Committee/Minutes>

See also the TechCom RFC board
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/mediawiki-rfcs/>.

If you prefer you can subscribe to our newsletter here
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Newsletter:TechCom_Radar>

--
Alex Paskulin
Technical Writer