Hi Strainu,

as Michael already pointed out, the (currently hard-coded) zoom value can be found in CachingKartographerEmbeddingHandler::getWikiText.

I guess we could try to derive the zoom from the precision of the coordinate (GlobeCoordinateValue::getPrecision), but other than that, I don't have a (nice and easy to implement) idea for improving this.

Cheers
Marius