From: Alexandros Kosiaris <akosia...@wikimedia.org>
Date: Tue, May 19, 2020 at 10:29 AM
Subject: [Wikimedia-l] Etherpad upgrade and a new skin
Cc: Foundation Optional <foundation-optio...@wikimedia.org>

Hello everyone,

I normally don't send out emails like this when we upgrade etherpad,
but 1.8.4 (which we just upgraded to), has brought in a UI change (one
that was introduced in 1.8.3) which, in my opinion, warrants a heads
up so that people aren't caught off guard. Etherpad-lite now has had a
new skin and that's what you will experience while using it. There's
also a number of other changes, you can have a quick look at
https://github.com/ether/etherpad-lite/blob/develop/CHANGELOG.md if
you are interested.

Regards,

--