Hello everyone,

Until today if you wanted to get a backport or config change deployed to
production you used what was termed the "SWAT" window.

As of today that window of time is now called the "Backport and Config"
window. This solves a few problems. First, the overly militarized and
violence-implying name is no longer something we want in our community.
Second, this now accurately and clearly describes what the purpose of the
window is.

This should now be changed everywhere including the Deployment Calendar[0],
but if you see any errant mentions of it in documentation, please feel free
to update it (WP:BOLD) or contact the Wikimedia Release Engineering Team.

Thank you,

Greg

[0] https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments

--
| Greg Grossmeier              GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| Dir. Engineering Productivity     A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |