Hi folks,

Sorry for cross-posting, not sure which list is the best venue for my problem.

I have an issue with regards to the translation of the word
"attribution" in "Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike". For
reasons (explained in [1]) which are not interesting for Wikimedia,
the CC-sanctioned Romanian translation has changed from "distribuire"
to "partajare" in the translation for version 4.0 *only*.

This becomes a problem for multilingual wikis (mw, m, c), which use
meta-templates and MediaWiki messages to translate the {{cc-by-sa-*}}
templates. What would be the easiest way to solve the problem without
affecting other languages?

Thanks,
   Strainu

[1] (in Romanian)