Dear all,I thank you for your efforts. I am sorry for my previous email message
mistakenly sent. The SPARQL query you liked is https://w.wiki/ZT2. For any
question concerning Wikidata support, I invite you to join the Wikidata
Telegram Group. You will find there advanced users that can answer any Wikidata
question.Yours Sincerely,Houcemeddine Turki
-------- Message d'origine --------De : turkiabdelwaheb
<turkiabdelwa...@hotmail.fr> Date : 13/08/2020  10:10  (GMT+01:00) À : For
developers discussing technical aspects and organization of Wikimedia projects
<wikitech-l@lists.wikimedia.org> Objet : Re: [Wikitech-l] List of all articles
about cities?                     Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung
Galaxy.-------- Message d'origine --------De : petr.kad...@gmail.com Date :
12/08/2020  21:39  (GMT+01:00) À : For developers discussing technical aspects
and organization of Wikimedia projects <wikitech-l@lists.wikimedia.org> Objet :
Re: [Wikitech-l] List of all articles about cities? On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at
9:18 PM Thomas Güttler Lists <guettl...@thomas-guettler.de> wrote:> Do you have
an idea how I can get a list of articles which are about a> city?>Since this is
a huge list anyway, so you don’t really want a list of _all_of them, there are
many options to approach it. For start, you can tryhttps://w.wiki/ZQd as an
example.-- [[cs:User:Mormegil | Petr
 mailing
listWikitech-l@lists.wikimedia.orghttps://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l