Hi all!

Final reminder, the Coolest Tool Award
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Coolest_Tool_Award> event will happen
tomorrow (22 hours from now). You can save the Coolest Tool Award 2020
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYM4k_LD_9w> Youtube link, and if you want
a notification reminder subscribe to the MediaWiki channel and click the
bell.

For chatting, feel free to use the livestream chat in the Youtube video,
Twitter #CoolestToolAward
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23CoolestToolAward&f=live>, or #wmhack
Telegram group <https://t.me/wmhack> / Freenode IRC #wmhack
<https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#wmhack>.

See you tomorrow!
Joaquin, for the Coolest Tool Academy 2020