*tl;dr:* We have open data on Wikimedia production deployments. Read Diving
into Deployment Data
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/phame/post/view/272/diving_into_our_deployment_data/>
learn more (or read on, I guess).
_____

If youโ€™ve ever experienced the pride of seeing your name on MediaWiki's
contributor list, you've been involved in our deployment process.

This realization inspires questions โ€“ *we have *๐Ÿ“ˆ *data to answer those
questions!*

   - We wrote a blog (Research folks did the hard parts): โš™๏ธPhabricator:
   Diving Into Our Deployment Data

<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/phame/post/view/272/diving_into_our_deployment_data/>
   - The data is open: ๐ŸฆŠ GitLab train-stats
   <https://gitlab.wikimedia.org/thcipriani/train-stats>
   - Play with the live data (if you'd rather dive into SQL): ๐Ÿ’พ
   data.releng.team <https://data.releng.team/train>

Thanks!

Tyler Cipriani (he/him/his)
Engineering Manager, Release Engineering
Wikimedia Foundation