Hi,
extension itself looks good to me. There are some changes needed, but I
will make a patch later.

Meanwhile, I found that there are two branches: main and master.

As the default branch on Gerrit is master, I would like to propose merging
the main branch with the master branch.

Having in mind that I'm not able to do it, I would like to ask Gerrit
admins to do it.

Best regards,
Zoran

уто, 15. феб 2022. у 13:27 Thomas <td...@mail.com> је написао/ла: