Le 06/04/2022 à 17:40, Antoine Musso a écrit :
Hello,

I will restart the Gerrit and CI services tomorrow Thursday April 7th at 7:00 UTC.  The services will be unavailable for up to half an hour while the maintenance is being conducted.

I have shifted the morning UTC backport and config window by half an hour. The MediaWiki train for 1.39.0-wmf.36 scheduled for 8:00 UTC might be delayed a bit depending on how many config and backports we have to process.

Synchronization will be on Libera.chat IRC channel #wikimedia-operations

Hello,

I have successfully restarted Gerrit and CI services.

Antoine "hashar" Musso