Hello,

For the last few hours we had random CI build issues affecting MediaWiki repositories. The symptom looks like:

[UnexpectedValueException (-1)]
 '/workspace/src/vendor/./composer/tmp-xxxxx'
  is a corrupted zip archive (0 bytes), try again.

After looking at the whole CI stack, I highly suspect it was a transient issue on GitHub infrastructure which would serve some Zip assets as zero bytes archives. The dependencies affected seem to have been:

wmde/hamcrest-html-matchers:v1.0.0
phpdocumentor/type-resolver:1.6.1

I don't see build failures anymore I am thus assuming the issue has been solved by GitHub.

For any change in Gerrit that was affected, you can comment "recheck" in Gerrit to trigger a rebuild.

If you have approved a patch with Code-Review +2, you would need to remove your Code-Review +2 vote and apply again. If someone else approved a change, you can Code-Review +2 it to trigger the test and merge cycle.

The task:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T309764

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso