Hi,

Tomorrow at the HOPE 2022 conference, I'm giving a talk titled, "How to Run a Top-10 Website, Publicly and Transparently", discussing the impact of transparency in Wikimedia's technical spaces. A number of people have expressed interest in watching, including non-technical users, so I'm advertising it a bit more broadly.

I apologize for the short notice, I didn't realize the stream would be free to watch until yesterday (thanks Ori!).

Time: 2022-07-23 17:00 UTC (1pm ET) - https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1658595637

Stream: https://hope.net/416dac.html

If you can't watch it live, a recording will be uploaded later on.

I've documented all of this on-wiki, including the full abstract: <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Legoktm/HOPE_2022>.

I am of course happy to answer any questions people might have after the talk!

Thanks,
-- Kunal / Legoktm