Hi all,

With the risk of being off-topic, I want to express my gratitude to
all the members of the Wikimedia tech community for being such a
supportive and helpful group! Not only here, but on all communication
channels.

It's been years since one of my questions (most of which could be
classified as obscure) has gone unanswered. Also, I recently had to go
through all my emails since June and I noticed that except for a few
announcements and obvious spam, all other other threads had at least
one answer. For me, this is the sign of a great community to be in.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!
   Strainu