On Wed, Sep 28, 2022 at 7:37 AM Sammy Tarling <s...@theresnotime.co.uk> wrote:
>> The majority of my deployments are config changes, not backports – can scap
>> backport deploy those as well?
>
> Yes, I've primarily been using it for those  :)

Yep! Think `scap backport(-window)`—it should be able to deploy
everything we deploy in the backport window (yes, even the strange
cases of cross-file dependencies).

This is the new canonical way to deploy all the things.

And if you've got weird edgecases—file a task[0]; we'd love to hear
about them :)

Thanks!
– Tyler

[0]: