Le 17/11/2022 à 10:57, Clément Goubert a écrit :
Hi,

Please stand by, Antoine is working on it.

Hello,

It is taking way longer than expected. During the upgrade the root partition ended up filed which caused multiple issues such as caches not being writable anymore, indexing of changes to the Lucene secondary indices failing.

I have thus stopped Gerrit entirely.

I have cleared a lot of files to free up disk (old kernels, obsolete core dumps etc). I am currently running a full reindexing of all 847549 changes to ensure they are properly known and up-to-date with the version expected by Gerrit 3.5.

An alternatively would have been to rollback to Gerrit 3.4 which would have required a full reindexing to downgrade the schema. I have chose to pursue the upgrade.

I don't have a good estimate at how long it will take. As I write this it has done 740k changes out of 847k (87%).

Antoine Musso