On this coming Monday, Nov 22, at 22:00 UTC (14:00 PST) we are
planning to migrate the production Phabricator instance from old
hardware to newer
hardware. (phab1001 -> phab1004)

We are reserving a 30 minute window to switch over but expect actual
user impact to be much shorter.

You should not notice much, it's not a Phabricator version or distro
upgrade, it's all about moving away from old hardware.

We picked a time slot where we expect user traffic to be low.

note: The git-ssh.wikimedia.org service (git over ssh for repos on
Phabricator) has been disabled
a while ago already already and has been deprecated. Please use Gitlab
or Gerrit for all your repo needs.

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T280597

--
Daniel Zahn <dz...@wikimedia.org>