Clément Goubert and everybody,

I analyzed https://stream.wikimedia.org/v2/stream/recentchange and i
have the another results.

Last change (before migration): 2023-03-01T14:00:30
First change (after migration):    2023-03-01T14:02:05
Result: Down time (14:00:31 to 14:02:05) is 94s.

I think that analysis is more authoritative. I think it analyzes based
on something like REQUEST_TIME in PHP.

Dušan Kreheľ

  COUNT TIME_OF_CHANGE
      2 2023-03-01T13:59:43Z