This Tuesday, Mar 14, at 21:00 UTC (14:00 PDT), we're planning a window for updates to the production Phabricator instance. While we've reserved 2 hours out of an abundance of caution, we intend for the actual downtime to be much shorter.

This window is contingent on the status of the weekly deployment train. If something important is broken in production, we'll push it to a later date.

This update should include several minor UI improvements, but does not otherwise change the code.

There's a Phab task for this release; as usual we'll track the work on Etherpad and #wikimedia-operations once underway:

  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T331915

Thanks,

--
Brennen Bearnes