Hi Strainu,

Here Diego from the WMF Research team,

> 1. In [1], the bot owner is encouraged to move to the revertrisk score.
However, in [2], it's explicitly mentioned that the model should not be
used for "Auto-removing edits that a user makes without another editor in
the loop". So, should bot owners currently reverting based on goodfaith and
damaging scores explore the new models? If so, do you have any suggestions
on how to automatically match thresholds between the old and new models?

Sorry for the confusion, we have updated this model card. You can use this
model for "automatically reverting content" as you were using ORES. Here
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/F37149700> you can see the model's
performance comparison.

Our current recommendation is to use the Language Agnostic
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Machine_learning_models/Proposed/Language-agnostic_revert_risk>model
for this task (patrolling bots)   The Multilingual
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Machine_learning_models/Proposed/Multilingual_revert_risk>
model is performing better for IP Edits, but  we are still working on
improving its stability. Within the next 3 months we expect to improve
Language Agnostic accuracy in anonymous edits, and also Multilingual model
stability.

Best,
Diego