Hello Vaishnavi,

Than you for showing interest in Wikimedia.

You can begin by going through the following resources on how to get
started as a developer

- https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/New_Developers
 - https://developer.wikimedia.org/ You can also join

Feel free to ask any questions here if you have any.

Cheers,
Egbe