Hi All,

The submission deadline for projects on the Outreachy and GSOC 2024 website is
drawing near! Here’s your chance to empower new contributors and involve them
in open source projects by taking on the role of a mentor. Whether your
expertise lies in coding or non-coding areas such as design, documentation,
translation, outreach, or research, we encourage you to share your project
submissions.

To streamline the process, kindly submit your projects as sub-tasks of this
Phabricator task: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T354734 before Monday
February 5th 2024.

We’re looking forward to receiving your projects!

Regards,

Onyinye & Shiela (Wikimedia Org Admins)