Thank you to the kind stranger who approved my request on Gitlab🙂

Now I have a followup question: how to add a subgroup under
repos/mediawiki/services to match what is on Gerrit? It looks like I can't
create one of those. I found a request form to add subgroup
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/task/edit/form/105/>, but that
one is explicitly for "top-level project group[s] under /repos".

What I'd like to have is a subgroup under repos/mediawiki/services called
"Speechoid" (changed from "wikispeech" in Gerrit to better describe what
the service is).

*Sebastian Berlin*
Utvecklare/*Developer*
Wikimedia Sverige (WMSE)