>>Abd ulRahman Lomax <abdlo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>The sequence reveals that no moderator is both monitoring this list and
>>willing to respond to the request, and possibly the listserver is not working
>>properly.

>Erkan Yilmaz wrote:
>afaik: Cormac is mod of the mailing list, he should be able to do something
>about this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Cormaggio

Hi all,

Yes, I am a moderator of this list, along with Sebmol, as listed at:
don't do much moderation of this list, as there isn't much activity on it. I
don't know how much Sebmol does, but I suspect he takes a similar approach to
me.

I'm sorry that people have been getting these kinds of unsubscribe emails as
recently. There's no need for them anyway - people can either unsubscribe
themselves, or contact a moderator directly. But a more hands-on moderator
would have sorted this out more quickly.

In this light, I would be happy to hand over moderation of this list to someone
else. If there is anyone who would be prepared, and competent, to do this, can
you contact me directly? If helpful, I would be happy to have a joint
moderation with someone while they get used to it.

Once again, I apologise for the recent unnecessary emails, and I hope to sort
this out as soon as possible.

All the best,
Cormac