Hi All!

My collaborator and I are working on a grant proposal for a new learning
project <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Project/Eventmath> on
Wikiversity. We're calling it Eventmath, and we're really excited about it!

Our proposal will create an organized learning portal that will help math
educators contribute lesson plans based on a news article or social media
post. As part of the grant activities, we will also promote the project
widely in order to build a self-sustaining community.

We have been working on this project for a while now but only recently
found out about the grant, so our proposal is still in the draft phase. If
you could express your support before the deadline today, it would help us
to make this resource a reality!

Thank you so much,
Greg Stanton