Christoph,

without reading all the links some hint: I had many problems but finally
could compile Tk from the the standard distribution manually and put the
resulting libs to the right places in the strawberry install path. Finally
Tk worked with perl. There was one main trick: Use the right make version.
As I remember there were two: nmake and another. Check the different makes
in the bin path of Strawberry.

Sorry that I cannot describe it more sharply.

RĂ¼diger

Ch Lamprecht <ch.l.n...@online.de> wrote on 23.11.2011 12:06:10:

> Hello,
>
> there is a problem with Tk-804.030 build failing using strawberry 5.
> 12.3 portable.
> The following test-report gives details (Win7). I see the same
issuetrying to
> build Tk on WinXP 32 / strawberry 5.12.3 portable.

Alpine Electronics GmbH, Wilhelm-Wagenfeld-Str. 1-3, 80807 Muenchen,
Registergericht Muenchen, HRB 152703
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Toshinori Kobayashi, Satoshi Soma
Working office: Vor dem Lauch 14, 70567 Stuttgart