Hi,

I'm not personally asking for any help with this, but if anyone here is interested in solving the problem, I'm sure the Math::Int128 author would appreciate the assistance.

I did file a bug report about it
( https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=82369 )
but then found that, having made (what I hope is) some headway, I'm not really smart enough to be of great assistance.

In a nutshell, if I "#include <stdint.h>" in Int128.xs, then Math-Int128-0.07 compiles fine (and without any compiler warnings) on my x64 strawberry-perl 5.16.0.1.

But 'dmake test' presents a pop-up, very early on, complaining that "perl.exe has stopped working" when the first test script gets to the line:

my $k = (int128(1) << 60) + 255;

Anyway ... if someone here is interested in solving this, then please feel free to view the bug report ... and *do* chime in if you're able to help.

Note that although the bug report's subject specifies the x64 gcc-4.7.0 compiler, the same *does* apply to x64 strawberry-perl 5.16.0.1 and Strawberry's x64 gcc-4.6.3 compiler.

Cheers,
Rob