On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 3:29 PM, Alexandr Ciornii <alexcho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> 2013/6/4 Fulko Hew <fulko....@gmail.com>:
>> My app needs AnyEvent, and one of the platforms I need it to
>> run on is MS Windows, but AnyEvent fails to test/work under Windows.
>
> From looking at cpantesters matrix
> http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=AnyEvent+7.04 , I see that
> AnyEvent passes tests on WIndows (see both MSWin32 and mswin32). Only
> two failures are present, and they are problems in smokers (AnyEvent
> itself is not found in tests).

That URL doesn't work, however http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=anyevent
shows that AnyEvent has NO results but I did find this:
   http://www.cpantesters.org/distro/a/anyevent.html#anyevent-7.04
but when you look at the details results for a specific version; like this:
   http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/ffd5de7b-6cd8-1014-a177-aa26e79c0688

you will see that may of the tests are either skipped because the 'feature'
does not work (or is 'broken') on win32.  That means the module really
doesn't pass the
all the tests, and can't provide all the functionality.  And some of
that functionality
is needed for my application to work.

Where to next ?