Too easy – thanks.

Cheers,
Rob

From: kmx
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 4:05 AM
To: win32-vanilla@perl.org
Subject: Re: How to hack portable Strawberry's libpth
Hi Rob,

portable.perl file (in strawberry portable perl root dir) is the place where
all portable dark magic takes place.

--
kmx

On 22.2.2015 14:25, sisyph...@optusnet.com.au wrote:

  Hi,

  Having installed a portable build of Strawberry 5.20.0, how do I then alter
$Config{libpth} - such that the alteration to $Config{libpth} is already in
place every time I open up an instance of the strawberry shell ?

  For my own Windows perls, I would do this by editing appropriately the libpth
entry in Config_heavy.pl and Config.pm, but Stawberry seems to be reading
libpth from some other source(s) as the entries in Config_heavy.pl and
Config.pm don't even match $Config{libpth}.
  And changing the libpth entries in those 2 files doesn't seem to be having
any effect at all.

  Cheers,
  Rob